Flat Stomach Workout: Trim Your Tummy Fast!
Whether you’re looking to hit the beach, make that sexy dress fit better, or just be more healthy, a slim tummy is a must. Get the figure you’re after by performing this flat stomach workout and practicing smart eating habits.
You’ll work each of the important areas of your stomach, from your obliques to your lower abs and everywhere in between. Every inch you need to work to get a sexy flat stomach is covered.
Follow the directions and video we’ve provided for each ab exercise. Perform 3 sets of each exercise, resting 60 to 90 seconds between each set. Shorten your rest time, or add more reps if you’re more advanced.
Do this workout for a flat stomach 2 to 3 times per week, making sure to wait at least 48 hours between workouts. Read on for the full routine, and make sure to pin this so you’ll always have it ready for your next workout!
- Start this movement with your feet together in a plank position.
- Bend your left knee over to your right while you slide your left foot up in the direction of your right knee.
- Slide your left leg back to the starting position and repeat this motion with your right leg. This completes 1 rep.
- Perform 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you, fully extended with your heels elevated just a couple of inches.
- Bend at your torso while bringing your legs up towards your waist, then return to the starting position. This completes 1 rep.
- If you’re a beginner or have lower back problems, keep your legs bent during the movement.
- Perform 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Start with your body in a standard pushup position.
- While supporting your weight at your toes, bring your left knee forward to your chest.
- Return your left leg to the beginning position, and then repeat the movement with your right leg. This completes 1 rep.
- Perform 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Start with your body flat on the floor or an exercise mat.
- Place your hands behind your head and raise your shoulders up a few inches off the ground.
- Raise your feet and legs up into the air, then begin alternating kicking them up and down quickly.
- Kick for 45 seconds or for as long as you can go. This completes 1 set.
- Perform 3 sets of 45 seconds, or as long as you’re able to go.
- Beginners or those with lower back problems can place their hands under their lower back.
Tough? Don’t worry, all the hard work WILL be worth it! Make sure to pin this so you’ll have the instructions and videos ready before your next try at our flat stomach workout.
Image Credit: ehgf